“ To develop technologically competent Electrical and Electronics engineering professionals having innovative skills and ethics for conducive development of society ”.
- To provide an academic ambience and training for moulding competent professionals in Electrical and Electronics engineering.
- To facilitate continuous learning environment for a culture of innovation.
- To promote collaborative activities towards social & ethical values.
Electrical And Electronics Engineering
Electrical Engineers are the mainstay of every engineering activity. The power diverse spheres of activity starting from the generation of power, right down to the distribution level. Electrical Engineering has for long accommodated two disciplines – Power and Communication.
Power engineers have concentrated on the infrastructural realm– power generation, transmission, distribution, equipment design (rotating & static), electrical drives, turn-key projects, consulting, etc. Communication engineers design, control and maintain instrumentation, control, data acquisition, metering accessories among others. This domain spans aerospace, automotive, chemical, metallurgical fields to list a few. The strong emphasis on advanced mathematical tools that courses through their syllabus, lends them an acute sense of detail. This gives them strong interdisciplinary skills, cutting across several knowledge base.
The EEE Department is dedicated to delivering competent electrical engineers to the work place. They are outfitted with core technical knowledge as well as professional skills necessary to face the challenges of the future. The committed faculty and staff are fully geared up towards this end.
- Periodic industrial visits and study tours.
- Maintaining a close network with captains of industry and trends in the industrial sector. Career prospects.
Scope & JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Transport networks, including rail electrification and signaling.
- Power generation, transmission and distribution.
- Renewable energy sources, such as solar paneling, hydroelectric and wind turbines .
- Building services, such as lighting, heating, ventilation and lift systems.
- The National Electronics Manufacturing Policy launched in 2013 offers exciting prospects for growth in all such areas.