Bosch Rexroth Automation Lab
The joint efforts of GPTC Kalamassery and Bosch Rexroth in establishing the training centre has fostered an excellent industry-academic partnership and make a notable contribution to enable India gear up for the global challenges in manufacturing sector.
The uniqueness of this institute lies in its state of the art technology, which has world class equipments, training kits, hardware, software and teaching aids with adequate faculties trained from Bosch Rexroth Ltd. Five laboratories viz. Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Programmable Logic Controllers Sensorics and Mechatronics have been set up at the Centre. The Centre aims at training industry personnel and students of various institutions from +2, ITI, Diploma, Engineering Degree and PG levels in the Automation field to enable our Industry personnel, faculty and students to have hands on experience and upgradation of technical skills which are essential for industry progress. The joint efforts of GPTC Kalamassery and Bosch Rexroth in establishing the training centre has fostered an excellent Industry Academic partnership and make a notable contribution to enable India gear up for the global challenges in manufacturing sector.
Know About GPTC
Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery has a state wide reputation in Kerala for excellence in academics. The college offers students a unique combination of high academic standards, employment success and is a prime location for ease of access to industry. The college aim to offer courses that are highly relevant in engineering and to produce motivated students who bring value to their employers.
Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery has a state wide reputation in Kerala for excellence in academics. The college offers students a unique combination of high academic standards, employment success and is a prime location for ease of access to industry. Students in this institution experience lively, first-rate environment for studies and social life. The college aim to offer courses that are highly relevant in engineering and to produce motivated students who bring value to their employers.
The spectra of engineering branches in GPTC Kalamassery include Automobile, Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics and Production Technology and Computer Technology. Each branch functions in its own blocks which are well equipped with the most modern equipments which the students learn to use under the expert guidance of their faculty. Part Time Diploma course offered in Four Branches which will benefit the ITI holders working in nearby industries. 39 Lectures, with B.Tech/M Tech/M Phil/Ph D/NET Qualification, are supporting the students.
Be a world class training institute in Automation, recognized as employment generator through true commitment of quality, training and corporate social responsibility.
- Emphasis on transferring knowledge to each & every student in the area of Automation by providing the latest technological inputs required to all aspirants in the field of Automation.
- To bridge the gap between formal education and the demand of personnel of Industries at supervisory level.
- To provide ecosystem for the people to meet technological changes, maintain a close relationship with practitioners of the engineering disciplines to gain insight into program development and outcome assessment.
- Introduce short term & long term job oriented courses.
- Emphasis on training middle Management personnel of industry.
- To bridge the Technological gap, Improve the technical competence, Employability and Entrepreneurship with a focus on the students of rural segment
- To impart training to students of the PG, UG and Diploma to meet industry requirements
- To promote and support the education and training needs of the industry personnel
- To stimulate the students in developing practical skills and to mould them as successful leaders
- To inculcate the training to the industrial supervisory and middle management level personnel
- To provide an insight into major research in the field of Automation Technology.
Courses Offered And Fee Structure
The following programmes are offered:-
- Certificate Programme on Basic level on Automation technologies – 180 Hrs – Rs.10716
- Certificate Programme on Intermediate level on Automation technologies – 300 Hrs -Rs.16136
- Certificate Programme on Advanced Level on Automation technologies – 400 Hrs- Rs.21242
Robotics section of 50 Hrs Duration will have to be undertaken at Centre of excellence, CET Thiruvananthapuram as an addition to the Advanced Level course hours, if desired. Customized programmes for Industry/Non-Governmental Organizations based on their request.
Training fees includes course material, working lunch and refreshment. Accommodation will be provided on request with nominal charges as applicable.