To become a center of excellence committed to moulding technologically competent and ethically motivated learners capable of contributing constructively to the sustainable development of the society.
- To ensure a viable academic ambience conducive to intellectual growth and skill acquisition.
- To effect a symbiotic relationship with the industry and the institute.
- To infuse a sense of personal integrity, self reliance and civic responsibility.
- To inculcate entrepreneurship skills and leadership qualities in the learners through a culture of innovation and excellence.
To study and work in most branches of engineering, need good math and science skills. Chemistry, physics, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus and calculus should certainly be part of our curriculum. They will form a good foundation for the advanced courses. In addition to having a strong background in science and math, certain soft skills will allow us to be successful in the occupation.
Here is a sample of courses that are listed among the requirements of various engineering programs:
- Engineering Materials
- Analytical Geometry and Calculus
- Logical Design and Digital Circuits
- Mechanical Engineering Laboratory
- Engineering Mathematics
- Decision Analysis
- Probability and Risk Analysis for Engineers
- General Chemistry
- General Physics
- English Composition
- Health & Physical Education
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Sociology
General Section is one of the important Department of GPTC Kalamassery. In all Diploma Programmes in the institution have mandatory courses for science subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in Semester I and Semester II. Health & Physical Education is added in Semester III.