The Parent Teacher Association
The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) of the College provides remarkable support to the activities of the institutionIt is the prop and support of all endeavors and establishes a positive and constructive link between all the stake-holders.
The Principal is the president. The Vice president is elected from among the parents. The secretary is elected from among the teachers.
Under PTA’s patronage and whole hearted co-operation all developments within the academic and non- academic area take place. The PTA Executive Council meets at regular intervals and the annual general body meets and class PTAs (held by each department) offer venues of sharing and interaction. Positive and negative feedbacks are openly discussed for timely improvement and correction. Generous allocation of PTA funds has helped the college with better facilities.
The PTA assists the overall development of students by extending financial and other supports to the curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities of students.
Aims and Objectives
- To work for the welfare of the students and the institution and to offer constructive suggestions for the smooth and successful functioning of the college.
- To promote better participation of the parents in the various programs of the college and to establish better liaison with teachers. .
- To set up facilities in the college premises for the benefit of the students as and when required.
- To institute scholarships, prizes, medals etc. to benefit students showing high proficiency in their studies and extracurricular activities.
- To arrange guest lecturers to give career, educational guidance etc.
Awareness programme on different avenues of students